Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prego...It's not just Spaghetti Sauce Anymore


Last week Kyle and I received some wonderful news...I took a home pregnancy test only to find out that we are going to have a baby! I am currently 5 weeks pregnant, feeling great (no morning sickness yet), and looking forward to meeting our little bundle of joy this September. My official due date is September 29th. Kyle and I are so excited! We bought or fist baby outfit this weekend and have been busy starting to think of possible names. My first appointment will be March 16th. I will try to keep the blog updated with any other details.

3 comments:

The Four J's said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Mrs. Mandy said...

Yeah for a baby! We've been waiting for a long time! I hope all goes well and the morning sickness stays away!

Anonymous said...

I'm still shooting for a girl no matter what Kyle thinks!