Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

When I went to the hospital's employee Halloween Party a couple of my coworkers and I went as the pink ladies. I was Sandy. I still can't believe how big I got my hair, I guess with a lot of hairspray anything is possible. I'm just glad I don't smoke or I may have combusted that night. I have to admit I totally rocked the tight black polyester pants and sexy shoes.

This is the back of my Pink Ladies jacket. I love puffy paints.

This is Shish in her Halloween costume. Since she is definitely the larger of the two kittens, it was only fitting that she got to be the piggy this year. As you can tell she still doesn't know if she likes Halloween.

Another picture of our happy pig.

Shish finally warmed up to the idea of Halloween when she learned what trick or treating is.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Love the costumes! Did Kyle dress up at all? I think that is awesome that your cats like water. I'm sure that can make doing dishes sometimes interesting!