Thursday, October 16, 2008

one with the clay.....or something....


So I (Kyle)
thought it would be fun to take a ceramics class. turns out I really suck. Anyway, here are some of my creations. I've never blogged before so hopefully all 30 something pictures are going to show up haha. If it works out like I think there will even be captions. Anyway, if you know any really ecsentric person that wants to buy these for like $50 a piece let me know.....otherwise there are going to be someones crappy Christmas presents. Sucks for you guys!!! So let me know what you think and maybe you'll end up with something to decorate the bottom of your trashcan....or don't say anything and you'll get nothing muahahahaha!!!

here is the famous headless bird

leaves or something....


looks like an egg with a plant on it....eggplant?


its like a little basket for tiny things!

these are all future mugs

another famous piece - the headless snowman. on of my favorites. what do you think of my nice painting?

I call it "cup a la bird crap"

Ha! its twisted, take that teacher!

my goblet of doom

this one is super sweet

super comfy and ergonoic....ergomomic...ergoooo...whatever its cool

these were made only with coils of clay. some i smoothed out afterwards.

vases that are supposed to be 8 inches tall...I thought 3 and six inches sounded better.

some tall 6 inch vases

more vases

check out the size of that handle

kiwano fruit turned into a bookstop...well it will be if they dont fall apart before they get fired. lol

headless bird got some color!

these things smell like an old firepit

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow Kyle, I'm really impressed! I think Mike would have brought home blobs of hardened clay. We're seeing some of your creative side.

Dan Hermann said...

I'm very impressed, these are really cool!