Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Let's Talk About the Weather

I feel all grown up now since I am excited to write to you all about the weather over here. Well, I am either all grown up or just so bored that talking about the weather sounds fun. This summer has been really nice. There were only about 4 days when the temp got above 90, it was usually in the 80's or upper 70's. As nice as that has been, I really wanted to talk about my drives home from Lewiston when it is raining. When it rains in Lewiston, the clouds are so low that they sit on top of the Lewiston hill. As I drive up the road on the hill, I can see the clouds sitting on the road in front of me. Then, I am driving inside of the cloud. It is quite a feeling to see the cloud that you are going to drive through. On cloud I drove through was such a dark and heavy cloud that when I was in it, the fog was so thick I could only see one dashed line in front of my car and I could only see the dash when it was very close to my car. It is fun driving through clouds because once you are through the cloud, it is always clear on the other side, well or there is another cloud sitting on the road a ways in front of you and you get to drive through another cloud. The sight of the clouds sitting on the wheat fields is so cool. If I think about it, I will take a camera with me next time the weather is going to be like that.

No comments: