Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School

School started up again today. I am so glad that I didn't have to go back to school. Kyle on the other hand now has classes all day and homework all night. He had to put away his video games and open up his text books instead. He says that the classes here are more difficult than those at WWCC. This semester, Kyle has 5 classes and they are all very time consuming. He goes to class all day and then comes home and locks himself in the office to study until dinner. He then comes out, eats, and goes back to study more. He keeps saying that he can hardly wait to be done with school (2.5-3 more years) so that he can wake up, go to work, come home, and have his evenings to have fun instead of doing homework. I have to admit that I can hardly wait for him to be done too so that I can see my husband again.

No comments: