Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Belly

38 weeks pregnant!!!
We are now able to count down the days until baby arrives. I really wanted to get a henna tattoo on my belly before I deliver. Henna tattoos during pregnancy are said to bring safety in childbirth and a happy baby. But, there aren't any local henna artists so I did the next best thing and hired a local crayola artist instead.
Here are our most recent belly pictures and belly art pictures.

Here is the wonderful artist hard at work.
His masterpiece

A nice side view of my belly at 38 weeks.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, I didn't realize Kyle was such an artist! AND I kind of hate you for not having stretch marks all over your belly...GRRR!!! jk

Mrs. Mandy said...

no stretch marks? Awesome! So fun... and the nursery is darling! I want to come see the baby when she comes!